Get Younger-Looking Skin
Everyone wants good-looking skin because it gives us a more youthful appearance. Incorporating a consistent skincare regime along with good lifestyle and nutrition habits go a long way toward keeping your skin in good condition and looking good – no matter your age. But some skin issues, and aging skin, may benefit from professional treatments such as Botox, to keep your skin tight and looking its best.
4 Proactive Actions for Healthy Skin
We all know the refrain, and if we are consistent, it does not take all that much to keep our skin in good shape for several decades.
- Apply sunscreen daily with an SPF of at least 30
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize
- Get plenty of sleep, for this is when the skin repairs itself
- Hydrate skin by drinking plenty of water
Skin rejuvenation and healing treatments give skin a younger and healthier appearance, smoothing and reducing the appearance of wrinkles, lines, scars and blotches. Aging skin, in particular, can benefit from more intensive treatment such as Botox, which can help provide a more flawless complexion without surgery, can lift the brow and decrease the appearance of wrinkles and lines on the forehead, around the mouth and on the neck.
Tips for Better Looking Skin
According to well-known dermatologist Dr. Amy Wechsler, focused care can improve skin in as little as nine days. Learning how to manage stress alone can take years off your appearance, she says. Integrating more exercise, downtime for relaxing and sleep, having good nutrition and maintaining a simple but effective skincare regime shows up on your skin quickly.
- Implement a simple but effective skincare program that you adhere to
- Meditating can help decrease stress, as well as relaxing with friends and getting a massage
- Sleep more to repair cells and lower heart disease risk
- Get exercise, especially outdoors in fresh air, to increase circulation and boost Vitamin D
- Eat better with whole grains, and skin-smoothing complex carbohydrates
Contact Family Medical Clinic Kendall to learn more about our professional skincare services, including skin rejuvenation and healing treatments, to address your skin issues and keep your skin looking young and healthy. Located at 9000 SW 137th Avenue, Suite 111, Miami, we offer a walk-in clinic, urgent care and a lab & diagnostics. We specialize in beauty and wellness, accident injury care and paperwork processing. Call us today (305) 603-7824.